RESIDENTIAL LETTINGS AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT:
A1 Capital Lettings offers highly competitive and comprehensive services, tailored with your personal requirements. We offer flexible options so we are able to always meet your needs and offer you the chance to choose the service level you require, whilst maintaining excellent customer service to both you and the tenant.
1. Let Only Service: We have a tailored option for the landlords who want to manage their properties by themselves. We will find you a suitable tenant and do all necessary legal work, from inventories to tenancies, but you (landlords) will be responsible for collecting the rent and organising the maintenance of the property. What we offer:
- Free property valuations (if applicable)
- Comprehensive package to include extensive pro-active web marketing through our own website & the national property portals including Rightmove and Zoopla, together with social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Professional photography and floor plans
- Provide independent credit and finance checks as well as landlord references (if applicable)
- Deposit held in an audited client account and registered with the MyDeposits Scheme (if applicable)
- Negotiation of lease details with tenants
- Preparation of the tenancy agreement and related legal documentation by both parties
- Accompanied viewings available 7-days a week - Viewing feedback provided
- Agree collection of any shortfall and payment method
- Deduct any pre-tenancy invoices
- Detailed property brochures
- Database matching with email alerts
- Out of hours contact
2. Let and Rent Collection Service: This service is for the landlords who want to organise the maintenance of their property by themselves. In addition to the above services, we offer the followings for the Let and Rent collection service:
- Provide independent credit and finance checks as well as landlord references
- Deposit held in an audited client account and registered with the MyDeposits Scheme
- Prepare an inventory of contents and condition
- Collect rent via standing order
- Provide regular statements
3. Fully Managed Service: We offer a full management service whenever you need it to provide you with complete piece of mind. This service requires a very minimum level of involvement from you (landlords), as we take care of everything from finding the right tenant, collecting the rent and arranging the maintenance. More importantly, if something goes wrong, the tenant contacts us and not you. Your property is in safe hands when managed by us! In addition to the services offered in the Let Only and Let and Rent Collection services we also offer:
- Undertake routine checks on your property and provide feedback as to any issues that may arise
- Organise maintenance work and repairs with approved dedicated professionals - Arrange routine repairs and instruct approved contractors - PMP Construction LTD.
- Organisation and management of cleaning
- Sending copies of relevant documentation to landlords after the tenancy has commenced
- Hold keys throughout the tenancy term
- Arranging safety checks of gas and electrical installations
- Tenant move in
- Tenant check out
4. Tailored Package to Suit Your Requirements: We can combine our services to offer you a unique package based on your requirements.
Other services we offer:
In addition to our first class services, we also offer domestic energy performance certificates (EPC) for landlords and homeowners, as well as gas safety certificates for landlords, etc.
For more information regarding our services and packages, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our Fees and Rates:
- Let Only Service: 5% of the annual rental
- Let and Rent Collection Service: 6% of the annual rental
- Fully Managed Service: 8% of the annual rental
- Tailored Package to Suit Your Requirements: Percentage differs based on the package/requirements
- To make an offer: 2-week holding deposit
- Administration fee / Referencing: £100 - This is charged per tenant (over 18)
- Check in/Inventory: Depends on the size of the property
- To rent a property: First month’s rent (upfront) and 6-weeks security deposit (MyDeposits Scheme)
For more information regarding our fees and rates, please do not hesitate to contact us.